More and more restaurants and private households are returning to classic filter coffee, by hand filtration. On the one hand, the ecological awareness that has been developed helps to avoid unnecessary plastic waste from coffee capsules as much as possible, and on the other hand it is the taste component that makes up hand-filtered coffee.
An all-round sensible comeback, as we think!
We have developed a robust porcelain coffee filter in the colours white, stone grey, saffron yellow, red, green and blue, which filters a delicious coffee within a short time due to its fast throughput. The filter can be used flexibly. So you can use it directly on your coffee mug for portion filtration or also above a thermos flask for filtering several cup portions.
Creano Porcelain coffee filter
- for fast, manual coffee preparation
- with 1-hole fast cycle
- Brewing directly in the cup or jug possible
- suitable for standard filter bags of size 4
- internal grooves promote homogeneous coffee flow
- made of high-quality porcelain, with abrasion-resistant glaze
- dishwasher safe, easy & residue free to clean
1. place filter on cup or can
2. insert filter bag (size 4)
3. fill filter bag with coffee powder
4. pour hot water over coffee evenly (clockwise)
grinding degree of the coffee:
The speed and taste of the coffee depends on the degree of grinding. The finer the degree of grinding of the coffee, the slower the throughput speed. The slower the speed, the stronger and stronger the coffee’s taste and vice versa. You can adjust the taste and strength individually based on the degree of grinding and the quantity of coffee.
1x Porcelain Coffee Filter Red (Net weight: 742g)
- Coffee filter Azure blue
- Coffee filter Jade green
- Coffee filter Red
- Coffee filter Saffron yellow
- Coffee filter Stone grey
- Coffee filter White