Brand new now available in our shop,
the coffee filters!
Filtering coffee by hand is "in" again. And rightly so!
More and more restaurants and private households are returning to classic filter coffee by hand filtration. On the one hand, the developed ecological awareness contributes to avoiding unnecessary plastic waste from coffee capsules as much as possible, on the other hand it is the taste component that makes up hand filtered coffee.
An all-round useful comback, as we think!
We have developed a robust porcelain coffee filter in the colours white, stone grey, yellow, red, green and blue, which filters a delicious coffee within a short time due to its fast throughput. The filter can be used flexibly. So you can use it directly on your coffee mug for portion filtration or also above a thermos flask for filtering several cup portions.
Creano Porcelain Coffee Filter
- for fast, manual coffee preparation
- with 1-hole fast-run
- practical for brewing directly in the cup or jug
- suitable for commercially available filter bags (size 4)
- internal grooves supports homogeneous coffee flow
- made of high-quality porcelain, with abrasion-resistant glaze
- dishwasher-safe, easy & residue-free to clean
- place filter on cup or jug
- insert filter bag (size 4)
- fill filter bag with coffee powder
- pour hot water over coffee evenly (clockwise)
Degree of grinding of the coffee
The speed at which the coffee passes through and its taste depend on the degree of grinding. The finer the degree of grinding of the coffee, the slower the throughput speed. The slower the speed, the stronger the coffee's taste and vice versa. You can adjust the taste and strength individually based on the degree of grinding and the quantity of coffee.